Now more than ever, it’s important to choose a school that provides a safe environment where your child can learn and grow. Our schools offer:
- Small classes, with the personal attention and flexibility today’s students need to thrive, whether classes are in-person or online.
- Competitive, high-quality academic programs that prepare children with the cognitive and social-emotional skills needed to be successful in school.
- Certified teachers who truly care. According to experts at the Pew Center, teachers with a bachelor’s degree and specialized training in early childhood education better support children’s development and school readiness.
- Faith-based environment where children learn to care for one another and the world they will inherit.
- Full-day programs, plus after care, at a competitive price.