St. Augustine of Canterbury School, Kendall Park
St. Augustine of Canterbury School, Kendall Park, offers the valuable foundation your child needs to succeed in life at a competitive price. Our Smarter Start includes:
- National Blue Ribbon School with high-quality academic programs that prepare children with the cognitive and social-emotional skills needed to be successful in school. 2019 Finalist and 2020 Winner of Today’s Catholic Teacher magazine’s Innovations in Catholic Education Award.
- Certified teachers — according to experts at the Pew Center, teachers with a bachelor’s degree and specialized training in early childhood education better support children’s development and school readiness.
- Faith-based environment where children learn to care for one another and the world they will inherit.
- Full-day programs, plus after care, at a competitive price.
- Newly redesigned Pre-K wing with dedicated makerspace and indoor playground/community center.
Visit us to learn more!
Call 732.297.6042, or fill out the form below. You can request more information, download our “Is Catholic School Right for Your Family?” eBook, or both!
St. Augustine of Canterbury School: At a Glance
Grades: Pre-K3 through 8th grade; Before and aftercare is available.
Mission: The mission of Saint Augustine of Canterbury School is to foster in its students a love and respect for the values found in Catholicism. Saint Augustine of Canterbury School is dedicated to proclaiming the message of Jesus, to bringing His truth and extending His love while providing an academic program based on excellence and full development of the talents and abilities of the students. The children will develop a lasting relationship with God and a respect for self and others within the framework of an education that fosters self-discipline, creativity and flexibility. The students will be given the independence to develop their distinct personality that God has given them.
Distinctions: Named a National Blue Ribbon School in 2016, award-winning Odyssey of the Mind team, accredited by Cognia, a non-profit organization of education professionals that conducts rigorous, on-site reviews of educational institutions to ensure that all learners realize their full potential.
Facilities: Library, computer lab, makerspace, gymnasium, and indoor and outdoor play areas.
What parents say about St. Augustine of Canterbury: “Making the decision to send our daughter to St. Augustine was one that came very easy. Having her faith surround her daily and coming home singing about God is something that warms our hearts. She experiences daily activities including computer class, gym, music and Italian and well as socialization, early literacy and math skills, science experiments and social studies.”
For information on tuition assistance, please visit www.diometuchen.org/tuition-assistance.