Perth Amboy Catholic, Perth Amboy
You will love the high quality education at Perth Amboy Catholic, Perth Amboy, because we provide the valuable foundation your child needs to succeed in life, at a competitive price. Our school builds a brighter future by offering:
- Competitive, high-quality academic programs that prepare children with the cognitive and social-emotional skills needed to be successful in school.
- Highly qualified teachers — including certified teachers at the PreK level — according to experts at the Pew Center, teachers with a bachelor’s degree and specialized training in early childhood education better support children’s development and school readiness.
- Faith-based environment where children learn to care for one another and the world they will inherit.
- Full-day programs, plus after care, at a competitive price.
- A new language program in Spanish for grades 1 through 8.
Visit us to learn more
Call 732.826.5747, or fill out the form below. You can request more information, download our “Is Catholic School Right for Your Family?” eBook, or both!
Perth Amboy Catholic: At a Glance
Grades: Pre-K3 through 8th grade; Before and aftercare is available.
Curriculum: Perth Amboy Catholic School adapts the Common Core State Standards according to the philosophy and protocols of the Diocese of Metuchen. We add to these standards by incorporating our Catholic faith. We work hard to provide challenging, grade appropriate programs for all of our students. Our teachers are committed to the diverse learning styles of the students and use a variety of teaching styles, strategies, and materials.
Distinctions: Accredited by AdvancED, a non-profit organization of education professionals that conducts rigorous, on-site reviews of educational institutions to ensure that all learners realize their full potential.
Facilities: Computer lab, integrated technology in classrooms including iPads, Chromebooks and headsets.
For information on tuition assistance, please visit www.diometuchen.org/tuition-assistance.